Last night featured heavy rain and wind. This morning has the moon peeking out intermittently through fast moving clouds. Enjoy your Friday the 13th! See more sky photos at Skywatch Friday.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Nesting birds will cost Fair Lawn $20,000 more during water tower renovation project - News 12 NJ newjersey.news12.com/news/nesting-b… via @News12NJ 10 hours ago
- RT @WildNewJersey: NJ.com: Camden 'Gateway Park' along Cooper River opening soon to public tinyurl.com/l65bayc #wnj #nje… 2 days ago
- RT @BG_garden: I'm NOT a runner but want to cheer on #BostonMarathon events today ; #BostonStrong ! 2 days ago
- NJ Night Sky: Find the crescent Moon near Venus nj.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Pair of peregrine falcons return to home atop Jersey City skyscraper nj.com/jjournal-news/… 1 week ago
- Herpetology Today: What Our Amphibians And Reptiles Are Up To bit.ly/1kvmAep via @vprnet 1 week ago