Last night featured heavy rain and wind. This morning has the moon peeking out intermittently through fast moving clouds. Enjoy your Friday the 13th! See more sky photos at Skywatch Friday.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
- Young wildlife belong in the wild - The Mountain Times mountaintimes.info/news/breaking-… 4 hours ago
- Raindrops on peony #photo flic.kr/p/erSMwS 8 hours ago
- 3 Planets Performing Rare Night Sky Show: How to See It space.com/21233-jupiter-… via @SPACEdotcom 20 hours ago
- Keep Out natureintheburbs.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/kee… 1 day ago
- Emergence of 17-year cicadas delayed by cool spring | NJ.com nj.com/hunterdon-coun… 2 days ago
- First lily pad flower of the year in the backyard pond #photo flic.kr/p/epeXRQ 2 days ago
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs