Last night featured heavy rain and wind. This morning has the moon peeking out intermittently through fast moving clouds. Enjoy your Friday the 13th! See more sky photos at Skywatch Friday.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- RT @WildlifeGarden: Bear Signs bit.ly/1q3hE2L #WildlifeGarden 2 days ago
- RT @warblerchips: Laura Erickson post on negatives of baiting owls with rodents for photos. Important during a Snowy Owl irruption. http://… 2 days ago
- RT @backyardbeyond: Top 10 posts at Backyard & Beyond over the past 4 years: #5 Mud-daubing wasps overwintering in the Back 40 http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- It's almost plover season! wp.me/p33RFt-1OJ via @USFWSNortheast 2 days ago
- RT @PDXphotogGal: Put a @GoPro on @PortlandAudubon worker who went up to rescue bald eagles in SE Portland. Amazing view! #liveonk2 @ 4 htt… 3 days ago
- Save salamanders. Monkton Road Wildlife Crossing indiegogo.com/projects/monkt… 3 days ago