Last night featured heavy rain and wind. This morning has the moon peeking out intermittently through fast moving clouds. Enjoy your Friday the 13th! See more sky photos at Skywatch Friday.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Birders flock to first-ever New Jersey sighting of European Golden Plover s.nj.com/kSEXKCU via @njdotcom 1 day ago
- Do mockingbirds have their own specific song or are they mimicking others? « Bay Nature baynature.org/articles/do-mo… #baynature via @baynature 2 days ago
- Giant Lake Hopatcong snake avoids capture, but expert gets a peak s.nj.com/oy3AtRR via @njdotcom 6 days ago
- Habitat enhancements continue at Trump National Golf Course s.nj.com/CBGHnbi via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Rabid raccoon and fox found in Branchburg s.nj.com/mLC4cjk via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Floating wetland islands installed at Lake Hopatcong to prevent algae growth s.nj.com/8u8vUEc via @njdotcom 1 week ago