Everything was very brown and muddy as I was walking along the bank of a little stream. All around there were only dead leaves, sticks and muddy debris, except for this little spot of color. The bright green leaf of the skunk cabbage vividly stood out; it was such contrast from everything else surrounding it.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
- RT thanks to @JosephSapia @jmunshi_south 11 hours ago
- I had a blog inquiry from a carpenter on how to build a screened gazebo that still allows the barn swallows to nest. Any suggestions? 11 hours ago
- Exploring Rockefeller State Park Preserve's Swan Lake! wp.me/pPl7V-SJ via @NJURBANFOREST 11 hours ago
- Coyotes spotted along Monmouth County coast | NJ.com nj.com/monmouth/index… 21 hours ago
- A very high-climbing turtle flic.kr/p/ePzRop 1 day ago
- Fifth alligator spotted in Long Island river | Fox News fxn.ws/11IBEsO via @fxnscitech 2 days ago
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs