Everything was very brown and muddy as I was walking along the bank of a little stream. All around there were only dead leaves, sticks and muddy debris, except for this little spot of color. The bright green leaf of the skunk cabbage vividly stood out; it was such contrast from everything else surrounding it.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- RT @CB4wildlife: Birds in Winter Wildlife Garden bit.ly/1kFHRz6 #WildlifeGarden 8 hours ago
- Snowy Owl Irruption beautifulwildlifegarden.com/snowy-owl-irru… @CB4wildlife 8 hours ago
- NJ Wildlife: Hard to find river otters make a comeback nj.com/hunterdon-coun… 2 days ago
- Port Authority to relocate Snowy Owls at Newark airport nj.com/news/index.ssf… 2 days ago
- Some color on a gray day #bluebird flic.kr/p/i9Bz11 6 days ago
- N.J. officials alert medical community about fatality from tick-borne illness nj.com/news/index.ssf… 6 days ago