Everything was very brown and muddy as I was walking along the bank of a little stream. All around there were only dead leaves, sticks and muddy debris, except for this little spot of color. The bright green leaf of the skunk cabbage vividly stood out; it was such contrast from everything else surrounding it.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Unbelievable! Mayfly swarm emerges out of Upper Mississippi River, cloud of bugs show up on radar 6abc.com/226282/ via @6abc 22 hours ago
- 9-foot sunflower on East 31st St. in Bayonne grabs a lot of attention - News 12 New Jersey newjersey.news12.com/news/9-foot-su… via @News12NJ 2 days ago
- Everything you need to know: Delta Aquarid meteor shower | Astronomy Essentials | EarthSky: earthsky.org/astronomy-esse… 2 days ago
- Delta Aquarid Meteor Shower Peaks Tonight: How to Watch it Live Online shar.es/Lt71o via @SPACEdotcom 2 days ago
- On the Passaic River with NY/NJ Baykeeper s.nj.com/QytnSMc 3 days ago
- Sea turtle found in N.J. relocated to warmer waters s.nj.com/g4SXVdN via @njdotcom 3 days ago