Everything was very brown and muddy as I was walking along the bank of a little stream. All around there were only dead leaves, sticks and muddy debris, except for this little spot of color. The bright green leaf of the skunk cabbage vividly stood out; it was such contrast from everything else surrounding it.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Such a surprise to find this critter on my office building wall in Central NJ! #wildlife flic.kr/p/oNgVY1 17 hours ago
- Surprise wildlife in Somerset Cty NJ - Fence lizard behind my office building #NJenviro #wildlife flic.kr/p/ovNVYQ 1 day ago
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air news.msn.com/in-depth/emerg… 1 day ago
- New Jersey Wildlife: Northern Fence Lizard, our 'Piney' reptile s.nj.com/KBShFBE via @njdotcom 1 day ago
- Intoxicating light. Beautiful day in NJ #endofsummer flic.kr/p/oMjBdD 2 days ago
- Morris voters to decide whether to add trail development to county's open space program s.nj.com/se66CSR via @njdotcom #NJenviro 2 days ago