This unusual-looking piece of a tree branch was laying next to the path at Washington Rock State Park. To me, it looks like the skull of an animal or a long-gone dinosaur!
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- RT @PattyHankins: Golden Challice Calla Lily - today's moment of beauty is.gd/E6ZuOG http://t.co/EjAyigE2oN 10 hours ago
- RT @Wildlife_of_NYC: Central Park Chipmunk wp.me/pGHnM-1V1 10 hours ago
- Nesting birds will cost Fair Lawn $20,000 more during water tower renovation project - News 12 NJ newjersey.news12.com/news/nesting-b… via @News12NJ 20 hours ago
- RT @WildNewJersey: NJ.com: Camden 'Gateway Park' along Cooper River opening soon to public tinyurl.com/l65bayc #wnj #nje… 2 days ago
- RT @BG_garden: I'm NOT a runner but want to cheer on #BostonMarathon events today ; #BostonStrong ! 2 days ago
- NJ Night Sky: Find the crescent Moon near Venus nj.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago