This unusual-looking piece of a tree branch was laying next to the path at Washington Rock State Park. To me, it looks like the skull of an animal or a long-gone dinosaur!
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- North Jersey sees ones of its driest Septembers on record s.nj.com/UkjB5KQ via @njdotcom 1 hour ago
- Suspected fatal bear attack is first in N.J. in more than 150 years s.nj.com/mVRJ4lX via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- 18,000 hawks were spotted at this NJ spot in one day; column s.nj.com/oqVe3KG via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- RT @njhiking: Biking 3 rail trails through rural NJ - Sussex Branch, Paulinskill Valley, Great Valley Trail. ow.ly/BHLrG #bikin… 1 week ago
- Yes! 'Exceptional' fall foliage coming to N.J. this fall, forecasters say s.nj.com/GlLtiHK via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- An apple a day: 15 places to pick your own in N.J. s.nj.com/MwH5jOP via @njdotcom 2 weeks ago