This unusual-looking piece of a tree branch was laying next to the path at Washington Rock State Park. To me, it looks like the skull of an animal or a long-gone dinosaur!
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Birdie's got back! flic.kr/p/pXqFeg 3 weeks ago
- Don't rake your leaves, scientists say usat.ly/1qWClf6 via @usatoday 1 month ago
- A fisher? Rutgers remembers naturalist who documented fisher's re-emergence in N.J. s.nj.com/Gxrqm2R via @njdotcom 1 month ago
- Farmers Against Hunger to prepare Thanksgiving produce packages s.nj.com/OZFFLaO via @njdotcom 1 month ago
- Late autumn colors #NJ #nature flic.kr/p/p4k4fR 1 month ago
- Camden's bald eagles see woods along Delaware River cleaned up by volunteer effort s.nj.com/EUPmnhd via @njdotcom 1 month ago