This unusual-looking piece of a tree branch was laying next to the path at Washington Rock State Park. To me, it looks like the skull of an animal or a long-gone dinosaur!
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Close-ups of eagles bring dose of reality post-gazette.com/local/region/2… via @pittsburghpg 3 hours ago
- Wildlife: Ruffed grouse use snow to combat the cold post-gazette.com/sports/outdoor… via @pittsburghpg 3 hours ago
- Tap water taste weird? Thank road salt and NJ's snowy winter nj.com/politics/index… 12 hours ago
- Raritan Township considering options to set up first piece of River Road greenway nj.com/hunterdon-coun… 2 days ago
- RT @WildlifeGarden: Bear Signs bit.ly/1q3hE2L #WildlifeGarden 4 days ago
- RT @warblerchips: Laura Erickson post on negatives of baiting owls with rodents for photos. Important during a Snowy Owl irruption. http://… 4 days ago