I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Meteor sighted streaking across N.J. sky on Sunday night s.nj.com/SPhjO9I via @njdotcom 1 day ago
- RT @DaveThroupEA: Iceland's the place to be tonight. See a volcano erupting and the Northern Lights at the same time! http://t.co/7k7qVhjbCa 2 days ago
- Thanks for fave @JenLRPhoto 2 days ago
- RT @CB4wildlife: The Many Faces of Primrosewillow bit.ly/1sNh0sh #NativePlants 2 days ago
- Thanks for the faves @BorrellAngie @2BirdBrainz @AWrobley 3 days ago
- Thanks for RTs @jchapstk @TimBeatley @duncanharris5 @JosephSapia @AWrobley 3 days ago