I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
- Next stop for Pulaski Skyway goat 'Sky' is rescue farm in Wantage: video | NJ.com nj.com/hudson/index.s… 1 hour ago
- Pretty red poppy #photo flic.kr/p/em6gXZ 20 hours ago
- Great blue heron facing the sunset #photo flic.kr/p/ejfUpi 2 days ago
- This goldfinch is covered in fluff! Committed flic.kr/p/ekdPFA by Ingrid Taylar 2 days ago
- Purple iris flic.kr/p/ekhtYF #pretty 2 days ago
- Baby grackle learning to fly #photo flic.kr/p/ekhtGt 2 days ago
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs