I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Everything you need to know: Delta Aquarid meteor shower | Astronomy Essentials | EarthSky: earthsky.org/astronomy-esse… 8 hours ago
- Delta Aquarid Meteor Shower Peaks Tonight: How to Watch it Live Online shar.es/Lt71o via @SPACEdotcom 12 hours ago
- On the Passaic River with NY/NJ Baykeeper s.nj.com/QytnSMc 23 hours ago
- Sea turtle found in N.J. relocated to warmer waters s.nj.com/g4SXVdN via @njdotcom 1 day ago
- Slimy salps, also known as sea walnuts, invade Jersey Shore beaches - News 12 New Jersey newjersey.news12.com/news/slimy-sal… via @News12NJ 5 days ago
- Birders flock to first-ever New Jersey sighting of European Golden Plover s.nj.com/kSEXKCU via @njdotcom 6 days ago