I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Edison Wetlands Association to Host an Owl Prowl and Moth Night thealternativepress.com/articles/ediso… 8 hours ago
- RT @OAPlanet: This amazing storm cloud brought strong thunderstorms & baseball-sized hail to the Carolinas. oak.ctx.ly/r/1ll8e http://… 1 day ago
- Thanks for Faves @CharityTD @Spiderwort52 and RTs @dendroica @urbanevol 1 day ago
- RT @thecitybirder: A torrent of tree swallows, captured on weather radar over New York via @BoingBoing boingboing.net/2014/08/22/a-t… 1 day ago
- N.J. launches pilot project to restore marshes with dredge materials s.nj.com/YeFHpXZ via @njdotcom 1 day ago
- Summery swallowtail #nature flic.kr/p/oTRkYc 1 day ago