I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Slimy salps, also known as sea walnuts, invade Jersey Shore beaches - News 12 New Jersey newjersey.news12.com/news/slimy-sal… via @News12NJ 2 days ago
- Birders flock to first-ever New Jersey sighting of European Golden Plover s.nj.com/kSEXKCU via @njdotcom 3 days ago
- Do mockingbirds have their own specific song or are they mimicking others? « Bay Nature baynature.org/articles/do-mo… #baynature via @baynature 4 days ago
- Giant Lake Hopatcong snake avoids capture, but expert gets a peak s.nj.com/oy3AtRR via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Habitat enhancements continue at Trump National Golf Course s.nj.com/CBGHnbi via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Rabid raccoon and fox found in Branchburg s.nj.com/mLC4cjk via @njdotcom 1 week ago