I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Yay, my favorite bird. #nature flic.kr/p/oGH9mP 1 day ago
- The delicate colors of sunset #nature #photo flic.kr/p/oFVCg9 1 day ago
- Need binoculars for this one! NJ Night Sky: A small summertime comet s.nj.com/qxsyNwM via @njdotcom 1 day ago
- RT @USWildflowers: RT @FotoFeeder: 20140826-Bluestem. #dakota #photography #native #prairie #grasses #plants #BlackHills #SouthDakota http:… 4 days ago
- RT @HCPolice: Important info on #ripcurrent safety. @davidmurphy6abc @EvaPilgrim @karenrogers6abc @HCBeachPatrol #lbi http://t.co/Obu5d0Wuam 4 days ago
- RT @backyardbeyond: Blog post: Orange Is the New Bluet: A male Orange Bluet (Enallagma signatum) in the afternoon sun. http://t.co/dMXLr8Te… 4 days ago