I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Don't rake your leaves, scientists say usat.ly/1qWClf6 via @usatoday 5 days ago
- A fisher? Rutgers remembers naturalist who documented fisher's re-emergence in N.J. s.nj.com/Gxrqm2R via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Farmers Against Hunger to prepare Thanksgiving produce packages s.nj.com/OZFFLaO via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Late autumn colors #NJ #nature flic.kr/p/p4k4fR 2 weeks ago
- Camden's bald eagles see woods along Delaware River cleaned up by volunteer effort s.nj.com/EUPmnhd via @njdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Ahh! Crunchy leaves, crisp air. Heading down an autumn path. #nature #photo flic.kr/p/pDuy8F 1 month ago