I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Downe Township brush blaze upgraded to forest fire, could affect 500 acres nj.com/cumberland/ind… 1 day ago
- RT @PattyHankins: Golden Challice Calla Lily - today's moment of beauty is.gd/E6ZuOG http://t.co/EjAyigE2oN 1 day ago
- RT @Wildlife_of_NYC: Central Park Chipmunk wp.me/pGHnM-1V1 1 day ago
- Nesting birds will cost Fair Lawn $20,000 more during water tower renovation project - News 12 NJ newjersey.news12.com/news/nesting-b… via @News12NJ 2 days ago
- RT @WildNewJersey: NJ.com: Camden 'Gateway Park' along Cooper River opening soon to public tinyurl.com/l65bayc #wnj #nje… 3 days ago
- RT @BG_garden: I'm NOT a runner but want to cheer on #BostonMarathon events today ; #BostonStrong ! 3 days ago