These two mourning doves seem to be exhibiting their love toward one another in my backyard. See other “Love” photos at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Yay, my favorite bird. #nature flic.kr/p/oGH9mP 2 days ago
- The delicate colors of sunset #nature #photo flic.kr/p/oFVCg9 2 days ago
- Need binoculars for this one! NJ Night Sky: A small summertime comet s.nj.com/qxsyNwM via @njdotcom 2 days ago
- RT @USWildflowers: RT @FotoFeeder: 20140826-Bluestem. #dakota #photography #native #prairie #grasses #plants #BlackHills #SouthDakota http:… 5 days ago
- RT @HCPolice: Important info on #ripcurrent safety. @davidmurphy6abc @EvaPilgrim @karenrogers6abc @HCBeachPatrol #lbi http://t.co/Obu5d0Wuam 5 days ago
- RT @backyardbeyond: Blog post: Orange Is the New Bluet: A male Orange Bluet (Enallagma signatum) in the afternoon sun. http://t.co/dMXLr8Te… 5 days ago