These two mourning doves seem to be exhibiting their love toward one another in my backyard. See other “Love” photos at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- RT @USWildflowers: RT @FotoFeeder: 20140826-Bluestem. #dakota #photography #native #prairie #grasses #plants #BlackHills #SouthDakota http:… 1 day ago
- RT @HCPolice: Important info on #ripcurrent safety. @davidmurphy6abc @EvaPilgrim @karenrogers6abc @HCBeachPatrol #lbi http://t.co/Obu5d0Wuam 1 day ago
- RT @backyardbeyond: Blog post: Orange Is the New Bluet: A male Orange Bluet (Enallagma signatum) in the afternoon sun. http://t.co/dMXLr8Te… 1 day ago
- Edison Wetlands Association to Host an Owl Prowl and Moth Night thealternativepress.com/articles/ediso… 1 day ago
- RT @OAPlanet: This amazing storm cloud brought strong thunderstorms & baseball-sized hail to the Carolinas. oak.ctx.ly/r/1ll8e http://… 2 days ago
- Thanks for Faves @CharityTD @Spiderwort52 and RTs @dendroica @urbanevol 2 days ago