Moving forward toward spring? It didn’t seem like it last week at the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge. It was quite cold and bleak. See other photo challenge photos at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- On the Passaic River with NY/NJ Baykeeper s.nj.com/QytnSMc 5 hours ago
- Sea turtle found in N.J. relocated to warmer waters s.nj.com/g4SXVdN via @njdotcom 23 hours ago
- Slimy salps, also known as sea walnuts, invade Jersey Shore beaches - News 12 New Jersey newjersey.news12.com/news/slimy-sal… via @News12NJ 4 days ago
- Birders flock to first-ever New Jersey sighting of European Golden Plover s.nj.com/kSEXKCU via @njdotcom 6 days ago
- Do mockingbirds have their own specific song or are they mimicking others? « Bay Nature baynature.org/articles/do-mo… #baynature via @baynature 6 days ago
- Giant Lake Hopatcong snake avoids capture, but expert gets a peak s.nj.com/oy3AtRR via @njdotcom 1 week ago