Moving forward toward spring? It didn’t seem like it last week at the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge. It was quite cold and bleak. See other photo challenge photos at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Birders flock to first-ever New Jersey sighting of European Golden Plover s.nj.com/kSEXKCU via @njdotcom 5 hours ago
- Do mockingbirds have their own specific song or are they mimicking others? « Bay Nature baynature.org/articles/do-mo… #baynature via @baynature 22 hours ago
- Giant Lake Hopatcong snake avoids capture, but expert gets a peak s.nj.com/oy3AtRR via @njdotcom 5 days ago
- Habitat enhancements continue at Trump National Golf Course s.nj.com/CBGHnbi via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Rabid raccoon and fox found in Branchburg s.nj.com/mLC4cjk via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Floating wetland islands installed at Lake Hopatcong to prevent algae growth s.nj.com/8u8vUEc via @njdotcom 1 week ago