Two fences in disrepair for “Friday’s Fences” at Life According to Jan and Jer.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- RT @screek: “@PhilipTortora: Biologist: Vermont bats begin white nose recovery burlingtonfreepress.com/article/201403… via @bfp_news” 19 hours ago
- RT @USFWSRefuges: Happy Birthday #Refuge System 3/14. 562 #wildlife refuges, 150 million acres. Lots to cheer 1.usa.gov/1o8SzQk http:/… 19 hours ago
- RT @screek: “@larrywbrown: The Spring Equinox is almost here! Wild Dogwood blooms on a foggy morning-Shenandoah National Park http://t.co/h… 19 hours ago
- Close-ups of eagles bring dose of reality post-gazette.com/local/region/2… via @pittsburghpg 1 day ago
- Wildlife: Ruffed grouse use snow to combat the cold post-gazette.com/sports/outdoor… via @pittsburghpg 1 day ago
- Tap water taste weird? Thank road salt and NJ's snowy winter nj.com/politics/index… 1 day ago