As we were hiking down a bumpy trail along the edge of the Raritan River, we were surprised when this frog popped up from inside a muddy puddle. See more photos of the “Inside” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Raritan Township considering options to set up first piece of River Road greenway nj.com/hunterdon-coun… 1 hour ago
- RT @WildlifeGarden: Bear Signs bit.ly/1q3hE2L #WildlifeGarden 2 days ago
- RT @warblerchips: Laura Erickson post on negatives of baiting owls with rodents for photos. Important during a Snowy Owl irruption. http://… 2 days ago
- RT @backyardbeyond: Top 10 posts at Backyard & Beyond over the past 4 years: #5 Mud-daubing wasps overwintering in the Back 40 http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- It's almost plover season! wp.me/p33RFt-1OJ via @USFWSNortheast 3 days ago
- RT @PDXphotogGal: Put a @GoPro on @PortlandAudubon worker who went up to rescue bald eagles in SE Portland. Amazing view! #liveonk2 @ 4 htt… 3 days ago