As we were hiking down a bumpy trail along the edge of the Raritan River, we were surprised when this frog popped up from inside a muddy puddle. See more photos of the “Inside” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Do mockingbirds have their own specific song or are they mimicking others? « Bay Nature baynature.org/articles/do-mo… #baynature via @baynature 8 hours ago
- Giant Lake Hopatcong snake avoids capture, but expert gets a peak s.nj.com/oy3AtRR via @njdotcom 4 days ago
- Habitat enhancements continue at Trump National Golf Course s.nj.com/CBGHnbi via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Rabid raccoon and fox found in Branchburg s.nj.com/mLC4cjk via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Floating wetland islands installed at Lake Hopatcong to prevent algae growth s.nj.com/8u8vUEc via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Catching the summer of supermoons cnn.com/2014/07/13/us/… 1 week ago