As we were hiking down a bumpy trail along the edge of the Raritan River, we were surprised when this frog popped up from inside a muddy puddle. See more photos of the “Inside” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- RT @njhiking: Biking 3 rail trails through rural NJ - Sussex Branch, Paulinskill Valley, Great Valley Trail. ow.ly/BHLrG #bikin… 23 hours ago
- Yes! 'Exceptional' fall foliage coming to N.J. this fall, forecasters say s.nj.com/GlLtiHK via @njdotcom 2 days ago
- An apple a day: 15 places to pick your own in N.J. s.nj.com/MwH5jOP via @njdotcom 4 days ago
- Meteor sighted streaking across N.J. sky on Sunday night s.nj.com/SPhjO9I via @njdotcom 5 days ago
- RT @DaveThroupEA: Iceland's the place to be tonight. See a volcano erupting and the Northern Lights at the same time! http://t.co/7k7qVhjbCa 6 days ago
- Thanks for fave @JenLRPhoto 1 week ago