As we were hiking down a bumpy trail along the edge of the Raritan River, we were surprised when this frog popped up from inside a muddy puddle. See more photos of the “Inside” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Pair of peregrine falcons return to home atop Jersey City skyscraper nj.com/jjournal-news/… 8 hours ago
- Herpetology Today: What Our Amphibians And Reptiles Are Up To bit.ly/1kvmAep via @vprnet 19 hours ago
- Humans in N.J. bear country can take 'simple' steps to keep bear wild nj.com/hunterdon-coun… 1 day ago
- Thanks for faves @MySouthLane @fratrage @Bickforduwo 2 days ago
- Thanks for RT @EOSRedux 2 days ago
- RT @MySouthLane: Padding the Nest. Observing crow behavior in our back yard [new post] - tinyurl.com/pdk85c9 via @MySouthLane #crows #or… 2 days ago