While taking a walk in the park, I found a little section by a fence that seemed to be bursting with autumn color — from the golden, end-of-day sunlight on the trees, to the carpet of fallen leaves. There was even a bench nearby for someone to sit and contemplate the scene. Linking to “Friday’s Fences” at Life According to Jan and Jer.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Yay, my favorite bird. #nature flic.kr/p/oGH9mP 2 days ago
- The delicate colors of sunset #nature #photo flic.kr/p/oFVCg9 2 days ago
- Need binoculars for this one! NJ Night Sky: A small summertime comet s.nj.com/qxsyNwM via @njdotcom 3 days ago
- RT @USWildflowers: RT @FotoFeeder: 20140826-Bluestem. #dakota #photography #native #prairie #grasses #plants #BlackHills #SouthDakota http:… 6 days ago
- RT @HCPolice: Important info on #ripcurrent safety. @davidmurphy6abc @EvaPilgrim @karenrogers6abc @HCBeachPatrol #lbi http://t.co/Obu5d0Wuam 6 days ago
- RT @backyardbeyond: Blog post: Orange Is the New Bluet: A male Orange Bluet (Enallagma signatum) in the afternoon sun. http://t.co/dMXLr8Te… 6 days ago