While taking a walk in the park, I found a little section by a fence that seemed to be bursting with autumn color — from the golden, end-of-day sunlight on the trees, to the carpet of fallen leaves. There was even a bench nearby for someone to sit and contemplate the scene. Linking to “Friday’s Fences” at Life According to Jan and Jer.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Such a surprise to find this critter on my office building wall in Central NJ! #wildlife flic.kr/p/oNgVY1 2 days ago
- Surprise wildlife in Somerset Cty NJ - Fence lizard behind my office building #NJenviro #wildlife flic.kr/p/ovNVYQ 3 days ago
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air news.msn.com/in-depth/emerg… 3 days ago
- New Jersey Wildlife: Northern Fence Lizard, our 'Piney' reptile s.nj.com/KBShFBE via @njdotcom 3 days ago
- Intoxicating light. Beautiful day in NJ #endofsummer flic.kr/p/oMjBdD 4 days ago
- Morris voters to decide whether to add trail development to county's open space program s.nj.com/se66CSR via @njdotcom #NJenviro 4 days ago