While taking a walk in the park, I found a little section by a fence that seemed to be bursting with autumn color — from the golden, end-of-day sunlight on the trees, to the carpet of fallen leaves. There was even a bench nearby for someone to sit and contemplate the scene. Linking to “Friday’s Fences” at Life According to Jan and Jer.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Unbelievable! Mayfly swarm emerges out of Upper Mississippi River, cloud of bugs show up on radar 6abc.com/226282/ via @6abc 10 hours ago
- 9-foot sunflower on East 31st St. in Bayonne grabs a lot of attention - News 12 New Jersey newjersey.news12.com/news/9-foot-su… via @News12NJ 1 day ago
- Everything you need to know: Delta Aquarid meteor shower | Astronomy Essentials | EarthSky: earthsky.org/astronomy-esse… 2 days ago
- Delta Aquarid Meteor Shower Peaks Tonight: How to Watch it Live Online shar.es/Lt71o via @SPACEdotcom 2 days ago
- On the Passaic River with NY/NJ Baykeeper s.nj.com/QytnSMc 2 days ago
- Sea turtle found in N.J. relocated to warmer waters s.nj.com/g4SXVdN via @njdotcom 3 days ago