This is THE place to hang out if you’re a black vulture. Linking to Friday’s Fences at Life According to Jan and Jer.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Happy Birthday, National Park Service! Your One-Day Chance to See These Terrific Parks for Free yahoo.com/travel/copy-ha… via @YahooTravel 12 hours ago
- N.J. woman to arrive in Newark at finish of 9-day paddle around the state s.nj.com/Uuow3bR via @njdotcom 19 hours ago
- Such a surprise to find this critter on my office building wall in Central NJ! #wildlife flic.kr/p/oNgVY1 3 days ago
- Surprise wildlife in Somerset Cty NJ - Fence lizard behind my office building #NJenviro #wildlife flic.kr/p/ovNVYQ 4 days ago
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air news.msn.com/in-depth/emerg… 4 days ago
- New Jersey Wildlife: Northern Fence Lizard, our 'Piney' reptile s.nj.com/KBShFBE via @njdotcom 4 days ago