The sunset was quite pretty at the park last night, but that goldeny-glow on the park bench lasted only a short while, a.k.a. a split second. A few quick clicks on my camera and the glow was gone. See other interpretations of the “Split Second Story” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Suspected fatal bear attack is first in N.J. in more than 150 years s.nj.com/mVRJ4lX via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- 18,000 hawks were spotted at this NJ spot in one day; column s.nj.com/oqVe3KG via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- RT @njhiking: Biking 3 rail trails through rural NJ - Sussex Branch, Paulinskill Valley, Great Valley Trail. ow.ly/BHLrG #bikin… 1 week ago
- Yes! 'Exceptional' fall foliage coming to N.J. this fall, forecasters say s.nj.com/GlLtiHK via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- An apple a day: 15 places to pick your own in N.J. s.nj.com/MwH5jOP via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Meteor sighted streaking across N.J. sky on Sunday night s.nj.com/SPhjO9I via @njdotcom 2 weeks ago