The sunset was quite pretty at the park last night, but that goldeny-glow on the park bench lasted only a short while, a.k.a. a split second. A few quick clicks on my camera and the glow was gone. See other interpretations of the “Split Second Story” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Birdie's got back! flic.kr/p/pXqFeg 2 weeks ago
- Don't rake your leaves, scientists say usat.ly/1qWClf6 via @usatoday 4 weeks ago
- A fisher? Rutgers remembers naturalist who documented fisher's re-emergence in N.J. s.nj.com/Gxrqm2R via @njdotcom 1 month ago
- Farmers Against Hunger to prepare Thanksgiving produce packages s.nj.com/OZFFLaO via @njdotcom 1 month ago
- Late autumn colors #NJ #nature flic.kr/p/p4k4fR 1 month ago
- Camden's bald eagles see woods along Delaware River cleaned up by volunteer effort s.nj.com/EUPmnhd via @njdotcom 1 month ago