Last night featured heavy rain and wind. This morning has the moon peeking out intermittently through fast moving clouds. Enjoy your Friday the 13th! See more sky photos at Skywatch Friday.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Thousands of birds, threatened after Sandy ravaged food supply, saved by crash program s.nj.com/seI4T3E @njdotcom #njenviro #birding 9 hours ago
- Ocean-dwelling harbor seal spotted in Rancocas Creek, report says s.nj.com/mxD1Dkk via @njdotcom 5 days ago
- Survey: More than 40 percent of bee hives died in past year news.yahoo.com/survey-more-40… via @YahooNews 1 week ago
- $4M plan to help fish get to, from ocean and coastal pond s.nj.com/wiVzokG via @njdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Snakes alive! And well in New Jersey Pinelands | Di Ionno s.nj.com/mV10XhV via @njdotcom #njenviro 2 weeks ago
- Air quality alerts issued for most of N.J. on Friday s.nj.com/2dt57NN via @njdotcom #njenviro 2 weeks ago