Last night featured heavy rain and wind. This morning has the moon peeking out intermittently through fast moving clouds. Enjoy your Friday the 13th! See more sky photos at Skywatch Friday.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Appreciate the RTs from @birderbud @EnviroPolitics @ShowMeNature 2 hours ago
- Thanks for faves @peargrin @RLJSlick @ZoeAnderson @Angie3333NJ @AWrobley @Spiderwort52 2 hours ago
- Opinion: Emerging signs of spring are so worth the wait s.nj.com/IuxUaQE via @njdotcom 9 hours ago
- Volunteers continue work in N.J. to prevent turtle roadway deaths s.nj.com/eVRL8Zd via @njdotcom 9 hours ago
- Saw my first spring oriole today! #photo #birding #NJenviro flic.kr/p/rnpeSa 1 day ago
- Oh-oh: Mosquitoes can smell your genes s.nj.com/aDXT49V via @njdotcom 1 day ago