Everything was very brown and muddy as I was walking along the bank of a little stream. All around there were only dead leaves, sticks and muddy debris, except for this little spot of color. The bright green leaf of the skunk cabbage vividly stood out; it was such contrast from everything else surrounding it.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Red foxes are visiting a N.J. boardwalk because people feed them donuts, report says s.nj.com/6zzbnKF via @njdotcom #njenviro 2 weeks ago
- New tick-borne disease found in N.J. flourishes in late summer s.nj.com/MGSGrzQ via @njdotcom #njenviro 2 weeks ago
- It's not easy feeding a baby bird. #birding #flickr flic.kr/p/uiS8gE 3 weeks ago
- Nice find! twitter.com/heatherwolf/st… 3 weeks ago
- Why N.J. may be on the verge of its first drought in a decade s.nj.com/UQVWflk via @njdotcom #njenviro 1 month ago
- Beware of coyotes in East Brunswick mycj.co/1Somx4Q via @MyCentralJersey 1 month ago