The Blackwells Mills area where this photo was taken shows the effects of flooding and winter storms. Despite the damage, the blue sky and the white clouds above the brown trees make it look almost pretty. To see other images of skies, visit Skywatch Friday.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- RT @washingtonpost: Wind farms might be killing many more bats than we realize wapo.st/2fUIfm9 1 year ago
- RT @audubonsociety: The little Common Swift is the new record holder for longest uninterrupted flight. ow.ly/L7Qv305WRM0 https://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @LensReality: Weather in NJ & NY looks great for tonight's full #Supermoon & #HuntersMoon. Best viewing time just after sunset: https://… 1 year ago
- RT @LowerRaritan: Another beautiful bit of writing (and fab photography!) by Joe Mish on owls in the Lower Raritan Watershed: https://t.co/… 2 years ago
- 7 facts about tent caterpillars and why they're all over N.J. this spring s.nj.com/geRivfI 2 years ago
- 2 cars, 125 tires and a pool liner found in North Branch of Raritan River s.nj.com/KTP0PTU 2 years ago