This unusual-looking piece of a tree branch was laying next to the path at Washington Rock State Park. To me, it looks like the skull of an animal or a long-gone dinosaur!
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- RT @LowerRaritan: Another beautiful bit of writing (and fab photography!) by Joe Mish on owls in the Lower Raritan Watershed: https://t.co/… 3 months ago
- 7 facts about tent caterpillars and why they're all over N.J. this spring s.nj.com/geRivfI 3 months ago
- 2 cars, 125 tires and a pool liner found in North Branch of Raritan River s.nj.com/KTP0PTU 3 months ago
- How to watch Mercury sail across the sun on Monday s.nj.com/S96Tzo 3 months ago
- Here come the cherry blossoms ... and they are pretty spectacular (PHOTOS) s.nj.com/aFsX6fK #njenviro 4 months ago
- Here they come! Billions of cicadas will ascend upon the northeastern US as another 17-year cycle concludes wpo.st/dDwU1 4 months ago