This unusual-looking piece of a tree branch was laying next to the path at Washington Rock State Park. To me, it looks like the skull of an animal or a long-gone dinosaur!
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Slithering in NJ: Meet the 22 snake species of the Garden State s.nj.com/6x2rM1C via @njdotcom 4 hours ago
- Sea cow? Officials monitor manatee in Delaware River s.nj.com/Y02d8bX via @njdotcom #njenviro 2 days ago
- Gypsy moth caterpillars cause near-record amount of N.J. tree damage s.nj.com/MmeAEXk via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Giant stingray caught at Jersey Shore beach s.nj.com/8CSnUll via @njdotcom 3 weeks ago
- Tree-killing beetle detected in 5 N.J. towns s.nj.com/iX1qNLF via @njdotcom 3 weeks ago
- It's peak lightning season: The number of strikes in N.J. may surprise you s.nj.com/Iut0XKa via @njdotcom 3 weeks ago