This unusual-looking piece of a tree branch was laying next to the path at Washington Rock State Park. To me, it looks like the skull of an animal or a long-gone dinosaur!
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- The snakes are out! #photo #NJenviro #spring flic.kr/p/sa4m5C 9 hours ago
- Things are looking up! Turtles enjoying the spring sun #photo #NJenviro flic.kr/p/rUJkZo 10 hours ago
- Snapping Turtle Emergence #photo wp.me/p1Hq8C-r8 via Nature in the Burbs @wordpressdotcom 11 hours ago
- First NYC bald eagle nest in 100 years confirmed on Staten Island s.silive.com/G5ToWOS via @siadvance 1 day ago
- The warm spring sun was too tempting for this dove #birding #photos wp.me/p1Hq8C-qZ via Nature in the Burbs @wordpressdotcom 4 days ago
- So fun to see the warblers back! #photo #spring #warbler #birding flic.kr/p/r9KNjT 6 days ago