I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Whooo-hoo's in the nest? #nature #photo flic.kr/p/rzfiUu 3 days ago
- Seen in New Jersey: As seasons change, so do feathered flocks #njenviro s.nj.com/4oCLddg via @njdotcom 4 days ago
- Springing Up #nature #photo wp.me/p1Hq8C-qU via natureintheburbs @wordpressdotcom 4 days ago
- RT @wildlifenj: #NewJersey's "Little Lion": #Biologists Shed Light on Elusive #Bobcat ow.ly/KHwLs 4 days ago
- RT @DukeFarmsFdn: Check out video of day 1 feeding! fb.me/1Ht8yilR2 4 days ago
- Stoked! Saw an owl today. #nature 4 days ago