I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Avian visitors flock to N.J. backyard feeders in storm s.nj.com/4g8BlTD #birding 1 week ago
- N.J. confirms first case of Zika in the state s.nj.com/oK5P64R 2 weeks ago
- Ticks: They're taking over! s.nj.com/4A04vsg #NJENVIRO 3 weeks ago
- New Jersey bald eagle population grows by 5 pairs | News 12 New Jersey newjersey.news12.com/news/new-jerse… via @News12NJ 3 weeks ago
- What a sky @dukefarmsfdn #rainbow flic.kr/p/CRWEof 4 weeks ago
- 2.1-magnitude earthquake confirmed in New Jersey | News 12 New Jersey newjersey.news12.com/news/2-1-magni… via @News12NJ 1 month ago