I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Stony Book-Millstone Watershed celebrates opening of environmental center s.nj.com/iXXGUHd via @njdotcom 1 day ago
- A refreshing springtime swim #turtle #photo #NJ flic.kr/p/s9hJfo 1 day ago
- It's a beautiful spring day #photo #NJenviro flic.kr/p/s9pzBM 1 day ago
- New Somerset County park opens after transformation mycj.co/1yYwJL5 via @MyCentralJersey 1 week ago
- Appreciate the RTs from @birderbud @EnviroPolitics @ShowMeNature 1 week ago
- Thanks for faves @peargrin @RLJSlick @ZoeAnderson @Angie3333NJ @AWrobley @Spiderwort52 1 week ago