I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Hawk's Backyard Behavior wp.me/p1Hq8C-qv via NatureintheBurbs@wordpressdotcom 16 hours ago
- Snowy owls, rarity in Phila. region, back for second winter po.st/brLC7e via @phillyhealthsci 1 day ago
- A backyard critter taking advantage of the sun today #nature flic.kr/p/r2FvLj 6 days ago
- How to beat those SAD winter blues | Di Ionno s.nj.com/E8RlVKT via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- RT @HaroldStiver: Via @USWildflowers #NPOD: Creeping Oregon Grape #Nativeplants bit.ly/1LrEg6P #togs 1 week ago
- Eyes open! Seen in New Jersey: Painted bunting brightens winter landscape s.nj.com/KrXgPvV via @njdotcom 1 week ago