I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- The 10 most scenic views in N.J. s.nj.com/ODemGRa via @njdotcom 11 hours ago
- N.J. weekend weather: Frost advisory issued in N.J. s.nj.com/GTwjFaW via @njdotcom 3 days ago
- Invasive beetle on a rampage in New Jersey s.nj.com/ckFCzHW via @njdotcom #njenviro 4 days ago
- What a balancing act! #turtle #nj #nature #flickr flic.kr/p/y4qMhQ 4 weeks ago
- RT @audubonsociety: Why would hummingbirds choose to build nests close to hawks? ow.ly/RWMVW 1 month ago
- RT @dendroica: Indian Pipe flic.kr/p/ygFuHB 1 month ago