I spotted these purple coneflowers (echinacea) growing alongside a split rail fence in a nearby park. Since these are one of my favorite wildflowers I had to take a photo. Visit Life According to Jan and Jer to see more Friday’s Fences photos.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- It's peak lightning season: The number of strikes in N.J. may surprise you s.nj.com/Iut0XKa via @njdotcom 1 day ago
- Red foxes are visiting a N.J. boardwalk because people feed them donuts, report says s.nj.com/6zzbnKF via @njdotcom #njenviro 2 weeks ago
- New tick-borne disease found in N.J. flourishes in late summer s.nj.com/MGSGrzQ via @njdotcom #njenviro 2 weeks ago
- It's not easy feeding a baby bird. #birding #flickr flic.kr/p/uiS8gE 4 weeks ago
- Nice find! twitter.com/heatherwolf/st… 1 month ago
- Why N.J. may be on the verge of its first drought in a decade s.nj.com/UQVWflk via @njdotcom #njenviro 1 month ago