These two mourning doves seem to be exhibiting their love toward one another in my backyard. See other “Love” photos at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Saw my first spring oriole today! #photo #birding #NJenviro flic.kr/p/rnpeSa 9 hours ago
- Oh-oh: Mosquitoes can smell your genes s.nj.com/aDXT49V via @njdotcom 21 hours ago
- Fiery Sunset wp.me/p1Hq8C-rs via Nature in the Burbs @wordpressdotcom #Skywatch #Friday #Photo 2 days ago
- RT @AP: Not just home on the range, coyotes are making inroads in Manhattan, other large cities: apne.ws/1aWtKXM 2 days ago
- Seen in New Jersey: Trip to Cape May County is in order #birding s.nj.com/29vFJ1Y via @njdotcom 6 days ago
- Snapping turtle heading to the water #photo #NJenviro flic.kr/p/rVPsXq 6 days ago