These two mourning doves seem to be exhibiting their love toward one another in my backyard. See other “Love” photos at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Hawk's Backyard Behavior wp.me/p1Hq8C-qv via NatureintheBurbs@wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- Snowy owls, rarity in Phila. region, back for second winter po.st/brLC7e via @phillyhealthsci 2 days ago
- A backyard critter taking advantage of the sun today #nature flic.kr/p/r2FvLj 1 week ago
- How to beat those SAD winter blues | Di Ionno s.nj.com/E8RlVKT via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- RT @HaroldStiver: Via @USWildflowers #NPOD: Creeping Oregon Grape #Nativeplants bit.ly/1LrEg6P #togs 1 week ago
- Eyes open! Seen in New Jersey: Painted bunting brightens winter landscape s.nj.com/KrXgPvV via @njdotcom 1 week ago