Moving forward toward spring? It didn’t seem like it last week at the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge. It was quite cold and bleak. See other photo challenge photos at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- I hear the spring peepers! #njenviro 3 hours ago
- RT @EOSredux2: Red Tail Hawk, Sittin' In a Tree @natureburbs wp.me/p15G6K-62v 1 day ago
- RT @NatGeo: Shape-shifting frog discovered, goes from spiky to smooth in minutes: on.natgeo.com/1y8IyYZ 1 day ago
- You can't make this stuff up! @screek: "It's a bug! Moth lays eggs in anchor’s ear during live broadcast" mashable.com/2015/03/23/mot…" 3 days ago
- RT @AWrobley: First siting of Osprey at lake this Spring...hoping for fish lunch. #osprey #birds #nature #wildlife http://t.co/o4ezxVceLV 3 days ago
- RT @GSWA: Discover a new kind of nightlife! @GSWA Spring Peeper Party, 3/27 #nj #njevents #njenviro #enviro conta.cc/1OsK6aK 3 days ago