As we were hiking down a bumpy trail along the edge of the Raritan River, we were surprised when this frog popped up from inside a muddy puddle. See more photos of the “Inside” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- 8 facts you didn't know about N.J.'s rebounding bald eagle population s.nj.com/gUMIKYE #njenviro 0 minutes ago
- Avian visitors flock to N.J. backyard feeders in storm s.nj.com/4g8BlTD #birding 1 week ago
- N.J. confirms first case of Zika in the state s.nj.com/oK5P64R 3 weeks ago
- Ticks: They're taking over! s.nj.com/4A04vsg #NJENVIRO 3 weeks ago
- New Jersey bald eagle population grows by 5 pairs | News 12 New Jersey newjersey.news12.com/news/new-jerse… via @News12NJ 4 weeks ago
- What a sky @dukefarmsfdn #rainbow flic.kr/p/CRWEof 1 month ago