As we were hiking down a bumpy trail along the edge of the Raritan River, we were surprised when this frog popped up from inside a muddy puddle. See more photos of the “Inside” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- RT @washingtonpost: Wind farms might be killing many more bats than we realize wapo.st/2fUIfm9 3 years ago
- RT @audubonsociety: The little Common Swift is the new record holder for longest uninterrupted flight. ow.ly/L7Qv305WRM0 https://t.co… 3 years ago
- RT @LensReality: Weather in NJ & NY looks great for tonight's full #Supermoon & #HuntersMoon. Best viewing time just after sunset: https://… 3 years ago
- RT @LowerRaritan: Another beautiful bit of writing (and fab photography!) by Joe Mish on owls in the Lower Raritan Watershed: https://t.co/… 3 years ago
- 7 facts about tent caterpillars and why they're all over N.J. this spring s.nj.com/geRivfI 3 years ago
- 2 cars, 125 tires and a pool liner found in North Branch of Raritan River s.nj.com/KTP0PTU 3 years ago