As we were hiking down a bumpy trail along the edge of the Raritan River, we were surprised when this frog popped up from inside a muddy puddle. See more photos of the “Inside” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Snowy owls, rarity in Phila. region, back for second winter po.st/brLC7e via @phillyhealthsci 14 hours ago
- A backyard critter taking advantage of the sun today #nature flic.kr/p/r2FvLj 5 days ago
- How to beat those SAD winter blues | Di Ionno s.nj.com/E8RlVKT via @njdotcom 6 days ago
- RT @HaroldStiver: Via @USWildflowers #NPOD: Creeping Oregon Grape #Nativeplants bit.ly/1LrEg6P #togs 6 days ago
- Eyes open! Seen in New Jersey: Painted bunting brightens winter landscape s.nj.com/KrXgPvV via @njdotcom 6 days ago
- Wolves, coyotes and foxes roaming Trenton streets, councilman says s.nj.com/o4Cyt3c via @njdotcom 1 week ago