As we were hiking down a bumpy trail along the edge of the Raritan River, we were surprised when this frog popped up from inside a muddy puddle. See more photos of the “Inside” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Seen in New Jersey: As seasons change, so do feathered flocks #njenviro s.nj.com/4oCLddg via @njdotcom 23 hours ago
- Springing Up #nature #photo wp.me/p1Hq8C-qU via natureintheburbs @wordpressdotcom 23 hours ago
- RT @wildlifenj: #NewJersey's "Little Lion": #Biologists Shed Light on Elusive #Bobcat ow.ly/KHwLs 1 day ago
- RT @DukeFarmsFdn: Check out video of day 1 feeding! fb.me/1Ht8yilR2 1 day ago
- Stoked! Saw an owl today. #nature 1 day ago
- N.J. could soon have an official state moth | The Auditor s.nj.com/Y2L46Hl via @njdotcom 2 days ago