As we were hiking down a bumpy trail along the edge of the Raritan River, we were surprised when this frog popped up from inside a muddy puddle. See more photos of the “Inside” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Here come the cherry blossoms ... and they are pretty spectacular (PHOTOS) s.nj.com/aFsX6fK #njenviro 2 weeks ago
- Here they come! Billions of cicadas will ascend upon the northeastern US as another 17-year cycle concludes wpo.st/dDwU1 2 weeks ago
- Did you notice less birds flew south this winter? Study blames climate change s.nj.com/oulqPge 3 weeks ago
- Turkey talk in Teaneck on how to deal with angry birds s.nj.com/aJ0CLEF 4 weeks ago
- WATCH: Dive-bombing seabirds put on amazing aerial display off New Jersey coast s.nj.com/k4rPmRX 1 month ago
- RT @DukeFarmsFdn: One Eaglet Has Hatched; One To Go dukefarms.wordpress.com/2016/03/26/one… https://t.co/z3Linc343d 1 month ago