As we were hiking down a bumpy trail along the edge of the Raritan River, we were surprised when this frog popped up from inside a muddy puddle. See more photos of the “Inside” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- New Somerset County park opens after transformation mycj.co/1yYwJL5 via @MyCentralJersey 5 hours ago
- Appreciate the RTs from @birderbud @EnviroPolitics @ShowMeNature 15 hours ago
- Thanks for faves @peargrin @RLJSlick @ZoeAnderson @Angie3333NJ @AWrobley @Spiderwort52 15 hours ago
- Opinion: Emerging signs of spring are so worth the wait s.nj.com/IuxUaQE via @njdotcom 22 hours ago
- Volunteers continue work in N.J. to prevent turtle roadway deaths s.nj.com/eVRL8Zd via @njdotcom 22 hours ago
- Saw my first spring oriole today! #photo #birding #NJenviro flic.kr/p/rnpeSa 1 day ago