While taking a walk in the park, I found a little section by a fence that seemed to be bursting with autumn color — from the golden, end-of-day sunlight on the trees, to the carpet of fallen leaves. There was even a bench nearby for someone to sit and contemplate the scene. Linking to “Friday’s Fences” at Life According to Jan and Jer.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Creepy! Spiders Spin Massive Web in Rowlett go.cw33.com/1T1vkwo via @newsfixdfw 2 weeks ago
- RT @News12NJ: 19 counties in #NewJersey have mosquitoes with West Nile virus - newjersey.news12.com/news/west-nile… http://t.co/0NYiqJs52a 2 weeks ago
- Small earthquake confirmed in Bernardsville, Somerset County | News 12 New Jersey newjersey.news12.com/news/small-ear… via @News12NJ 2 weeks ago
- Dolphin in Old Bridge awes dozens of spectators s.nj.com/eDqhUVd via @njdotcom #njenviro 3 weeks ago
- Slithering in NJ: Meet the 22 snake species of the Garden State s.nj.com/6x2rM1C via @njdotcom 1 month ago
- Sea cow? Officials monitor manatee in Delaware River s.nj.com/Y02d8bX via @njdotcom #njenviro 1 month ago