While taking a walk in the park, I found a little section by a fence that seemed to be bursting with autumn color — from the golden, end-of-day sunlight on the trees, to the carpet of fallen leaves. There was even a bench nearby for someone to sit and contemplate the scene. Linking to “Friday’s Fences” at Life According to Jan and Jer.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- What a balancing act! #turtle #nj #nature #flickr flic.kr/p/y4qMhQ 2 weeks ago
- RT @audubonsociety: Why would hummingbirds choose to build nests close to hawks? ow.ly/RWMVW 3 weeks ago
- RT @dendroica: Indian Pipe flic.kr/p/ygFuHB 3 weeks ago
- Firefighters contain 1,000-acre blaze in N.J. Pine Barrens, DEP says s.nj.com/SlGkPJf via @njdotcom 3 weeks ago
- Creepy! Spiders Spin Massive Web in Rowlett go.cw33.com/1T1vkwo via @newsfixdfw 1 month ago
- RT @News12NJ: 19 counties in #NewJersey have mosquitoes with West Nile virus - newjersey.news12.com/news/west-nile… http://t.co/0NYiqJs52a 1 month ago