While taking a walk in the park, I found a little section by a fence that seemed to be bursting with autumn color — from the golden, end-of-day sunlight on the trees, to the carpet of fallen leaves. There was even a bench nearby for someone to sit and contemplate the scene. Linking to “Friday’s Fences” at Life According to Jan and Jer.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- How serious is the 'kissing bug' threat in N.J.? s.nj.com/w0G1r9Q via @njdotcom 12 hours ago
- Oh my! 4-foot-long alligator body found in Newark park s.nj.com/eZjN8Eb via @njdotcom #NJenviro 1 week ago
- Taurid meteor shower set to give N.J. shooting star show s.nj.com/sGyVlhQ via @njdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Baaaad boys: Elusive goats have become Parkway attraction s.nj.com/EQb6tXU via @njdotcom 3 weeks ago
- Northern Lights could make rare N.J. appearance tonight s.nj.com/IY092kl via @njdotcom 3 weeks ago
- Beautiful! As fall foliage peaks, here's where to go see the leaves change in N.J. (MAP) s.nj.com/SPvBKcm via @njdotcom 1 month ago