The sunset was quite pretty at the park last night, but that goldeny-glow on the park bench lasted only a short while, a.k.a. a split second. A few quick clicks on my camera and the glow was gone. See other interpretations of the “Split Second Story” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Ocean-dwelling harbor seal spotted in Rancocas Creek, report says s.nj.com/mxD1Dkk via @njdotcom 3 days ago
- Survey: More than 40 percent of bee hives died in past year news.yahoo.com/survey-more-40… via @YahooNews 1 week ago
- $4M plan to help fish get to, from ocean and coastal pond s.nj.com/wiVzokG via @njdotcom 1 week ago
- Snakes alive! And well in New Jersey Pinelands | Di Ionno s.nj.com/mV10XhV via @njdotcom #njenviro 1 week ago
- Air quality alerts issued for most of N.J. on Friday s.nj.com/2dt57NN via @njdotcom #njenviro 2 weeks ago
- Play a part in 32nd World Series of Birding mycj.co/1I7cKLD via @MyCentralJersey #njenviro 2 weeks ago