The sunset was quite pretty at the park last night, but that goldeny-glow on the park bench lasted only a short while, a.k.a. a split second. A few quick clicks on my camera and the glow was gone. See other interpretations of the “Split Second Story” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Eagle Cam watches over two eggs in nest at Duke Farms mycj.co/1ADKYhR via @MyCentralJersey 17 hours ago
- Woodpecker Takes Weasel On the Ride of Its Life gma.yahoo.com/woodpecker-tak… via @GMA 1 day ago
- RT @EOSredux2: Egret 101 wp.me/p15G6K-5XZ @natureburbs @cornellbirds @audubonsociety #birding #birds 2 days ago
- RT @USFWSMtnPrairie: There is nothing like a Montana sunrise, especially at the National #BisonRange! #USFWS #WildlifeRefuge http://t.co/Ty… 2 days ago
- Round Valley: 'There used to be a town down there' mycj.co/1BujAZk via @MyCentralJersey 2 days ago
- Hawk's Backyard Behavior wp.me/p1Hq8C-qv via NatureintheBurbs@wordpressdotcom 4 days ago