The sunset was quite pretty at the park last night, but that goldeny-glow on the park bench lasted only a short while, a.k.a. a split second. A few quick clicks on my camera and the glow was gone. See other interpretations of the “Split Second Story” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- RT @LowerRaritan: Another beautiful bit of writing (and fab photography!) by Joe Mish on owls in the Lower Raritan Watershed: https://t.co/… 2 months ago
- 7 facts about tent caterpillars and why they're all over N.J. this spring s.nj.com/geRivfI 2 months ago
- 2 cars, 125 tires and a pool liner found in North Branch of Raritan River s.nj.com/KTP0PTU 2 months ago
- How to watch Mercury sail across the sun on Monday s.nj.com/S96Tzo 2 months ago
- Here come the cherry blossoms ... and they are pretty spectacular (PHOTOS) s.nj.com/aFsX6fK #njenviro 3 months ago
- Here they come! Billions of cicadas will ascend upon the northeastern US as another 17-year cycle concludes wpo.st/dDwU1 3 months ago