The sunset was quite pretty at the park last night, but that goldeny-glow on the park bench lasted only a short while, a.k.a. a split second. A few quick clicks on my camera and the glow was gone. See other interpretations of the “Split Second Story” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- It's peak lightning season: The number of strikes in N.J. may surprise you s.nj.com/Iut0XKa via @njdotcom 18 hours ago
- Red foxes are visiting a N.J. boardwalk because people feed them donuts, report says s.nj.com/6zzbnKF via @njdotcom #njenviro 2 weeks ago
- New tick-borne disease found in N.J. flourishes in late summer s.nj.com/MGSGrzQ via @njdotcom #njenviro 2 weeks ago
- It's not easy feeding a baby bird. #birding #flickr flic.kr/p/uiS8gE 3 weeks ago
- Nice find! twitter.com/heatherwolf/st… 4 weeks ago
- Why N.J. may be on the verge of its first drought in a decade s.nj.com/UQVWflk via @njdotcom #njenviro 1 month ago