The sunset was quite pretty at the park last night, but that goldeny-glow on the park bench lasted only a short while, a.k.a. a split second. A few quick clicks on my camera and the glow was gone. See other interpretations of the “Split Second Story” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Avian visitors flock to N.J. backyard feeders in storm s.nj.com/4g8BlTD #birding 6 days ago
- N.J. confirms first case of Zika in the state s.nj.com/oK5P64R 2 weeks ago
- Ticks: They're taking over! s.nj.com/4A04vsg #NJENVIRO 2 weeks ago
- New Jersey bald eagle population grows by 5 pairs | News 12 New Jersey newjersey.news12.com/news/new-jerse… via @News12NJ 3 weeks ago
- What a sky @dukefarmsfdn #rainbow flic.kr/p/CRWEof 3 weeks ago
- 2.1-magnitude earthquake confirmed in New Jersey | News 12 New Jersey newjersey.news12.com/news/2-1-magni… via @News12NJ 1 month ago