The sunset was quite pretty at the park last night, but that goldeny-glow on the park bench lasted only a short while, a.k.a. a split second. A few quick clicks on my camera and the glow was gone. See other interpretations of the “Split Second Story” theme at: Weekly Photo Challenge.
Advertisement Notice:Any ads that may appear on this blog are placed by Wordpress; the ads are NOT endorsed by or selected by Nature in the Burbs.
Flickr Photos from Nature in the Burbs
- Seen in New Jersey: As seasons change, so do feathered flocks #njenviro s.nj.com/4oCLddg via @njdotcom 5 hours ago
- Springing Up #nature #photo wp.me/p1Hq8C-qU via natureintheburbs @wordpressdotcom 6 hours ago
- RT @wildlifenj: #NewJersey's "Little Lion": #Biologists Shed Light on Elusive #Bobcat ow.ly/KHwLs 6 hours ago
- RT @DukeFarmsFdn: Check out video of day 1 feeding! fb.me/1Ht8yilR2 6 hours ago
- Stoked! Saw an owl today. #nature 7 hours ago
- N.J. could soon have an official state moth | The Auditor s.nj.com/Y2L46Hl via @njdotcom 1 day ago